The information here is accurate as of the date at the top of this page.
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Using technology as you navigate through our website or apps.
· From third parties, such as our advertisers.
· Through service providers that we have engaged to collect information on our behalf.
· Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, and telephone number (“ ”).
· Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website or apps, and usage details such as times and dates of visits. If you decide to purchase our products/services, we may collect certain additional information, like your credit or debit card number and expiration date.
This section provides some additional details concerning the categories of information we collect directly from you, which includes:
· Personal Information, including contact information, that you provide by filling in forms on our website or apps or by contacting us by telephone or other means. This includes information about your purchased product, contacting us regarding your warranty, contacting Customer Service, and purchasing product or services from us.
· Records and copies of your correspondences (including email addresses) if you contact us. Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our website or apps and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our website or apps.
· Your search queries on our website or apps.
In addition to the information that we collect directly from you, we use various technologies to collect personal information and nonpersonal information about you, your online behavior, and your device. Categories of personal information collected through technology includes:
· usage details
· IP address
· geolocation information
· operating system
· browser type
· unique device identifier and other information about your browsing activity, device, and internet connection
We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about your use of our website and apps. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit our sites, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they accessed or used prior to coming to our sites. We use the information from Google Analytics to understand website user behavior as it relates to content and marketing, such as to improve our website, apps, and services. Google Analytics collects your IP address, but does not collect your name or other personal information. We may also use other data analytic tools and service providers in the future.
We may combine information we collect about you using technology with other information we have about you, including personal information.
We use information, including personal information, that we collect about you or that you provide to us for a variety of purposes, including:
· To present our website and apps and their content to you.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website and apps.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
· For our own marketing purposes.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to our website or apps or any products or services we offer or provide through them.
· To follow up with you about services or products provided by us or our business partners.
· To administer your accounts and subscriptions.
· To improve our content, products, services, website, and apps.
· To provide enhanced functionality when accessing our website and apps, including identifying you and keeping track of your specific preferences, including in terms of the presentation of content on our website and apps.
· To deliver content, including ads, relevant to your interest in our products and services.
Without limiting any other rights, user contributions may be used without compensation to you for online and offline promotional or commercial uses in all media worldwide.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To an affiliate, buyer, or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· To third parties for their own marketing purposes if you request that such information be shared for that purpose.
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We do not share your personal information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes without your consent.
We may disclose aggregated, deidentified information about our users, user contributions, and the nonpersonal information of any individual, without restriction.
Some web browsers have “do-not-track” features that tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Our website and apps do not currently recognize or respond to automated browser signals, which may include “do-not-track” instructions.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are the parent or guardian of a person under 13 and believe that person provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about how you may opt out of some forms of online behavioral advertising by members of the National Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance, please visit thenai.org/opt-out/ and aboutads.info/choices.
If you are located outside the United States, please note that we and our servers are in the United States. Any information that you provide to us may be transferred to and processed in the United States or other countries around the world where we do business. This transfer may include recipients of information located in countries where there may be a lower level of legal protection for your personal information than in your country. By using our website or apps, you unambiguously consent to your information being collected, processed, used, and transferred as disclosed herein.
If you are in the European Union (“EU”), the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) grants you certain rights under the law. In particular, the right to access, correct, delete, restrict processing of, and data portability of the personal information we hold about you. We may retain your personal information from the time you first engage with our website or apps until you request deletion of such personal information.
Upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to personal information that we hold about you. In addition, we will take reasonable steps to permit you to correct, amend, delete, restrict processing of, and request portability of the personal information we hold about you. We also rely upon your assistance in providing accurate updates of your personal information.
If you have a comment, question, or complaint about how we are handling your personal information, we hope that you contact us at email@example.com to allow us to resolve the matter. In addition, if you are in the EU, you may submit a complaint regarding the processing of your personal information to the EU data protection authorities (each a “DPA”). The following link may assist you in finding the appropriate DPA: https://commission.europa.eu/index_en.
Where personal information is processed based on consent, EU residents have the right to withdraw such consent at any time. To do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is a different legal basis that would permit us to continue processing your personal information after withdrawing consent, we will notify you of that legal basis at the time of your request.
· The categories of personal information collected about you.
· The categories of sources for the personal information collected about you.
· The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information.
· The categories of third parties with whom your personal information was shared.
· The specific pieces of personal information collected about you.
· If your personal information was disclosed for a business purpose, the personal information categories disclosed and the categories of third parties to which the information was disclosed.
· If your personal information was sold in the past 12 months, the personal information categories sold and the categories of third parties to which the information was sold.
Please note that you may only make the above requests twice in a 12-month period. You also have the right to request that any of your personal information collected and retained be deleted, subject to certain exceptions. Finally, you have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment by Alleanza Quartz or any business for exercising any of the rights provided under CCPA.
You may submit a request regarding your rights under CCPA to the following:
If we receive a CCPA request from you, we will first decide regarding the applicability of the law, and we will then take steps to verify your identity prior to responding. The steps to verify your identity may vary based on our relationship with you, but, at a minimum, it will take the form of confirming and matching the information submitted in the request with information already held by Alleanza Quartz and/or contacting you through previously used channels to confirm that you submitted the request (i.e., confirming identity through contact information that we have on file, not the contact information submitted to make the request).
Your rights as stated here can also be exercised by an authorized agent on your behalf. Alleanza Quartz will follow the standards set by the Attorney General of California regarding designation of an authorized agent to exercise rights under CCPA. You may review information available through the Attorney General site (oag.ca.gov/PRIVACY/CCPA) regarding how an individual can be designated as an authorized agent under CCPA.
California law requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California residents asking about the disclosure of personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. In the alternative, such businesses may adopt a policy of not disclosing personal information to third parties for marketing purposes if a California resident has opted out of such information-sharing. We do not share your personal information with third parties without consent. We also have an opt-out policy in place. If you wish to opt out of our sharing your personal information for marketing purposes after you have consented, please follow the “Opt Out” instructions above.
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of personal information in our custody or control. However, we cannot guarantee that these safeguards will prevent the unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your personal information.